I'll try to get some newer pictures on sometime this week.
I love this one because Kelly goes, "I see a moon.", PJ looks up and says, "Where?". Not to mention the sweet moves. Ben would also lift her up any time she asked.
I used to be little, so little I fit inside another person. I got to be too big so I was removed from that person and continued to get bigger.I did most of this in Utah while I played with other people and then I moved to Idaho and stopped getting taller but I'll never get back in another womb. Along the way I talked to all sorts of people, some of them liked what I said and did but some people didn't, so the ones I liked and that liked me we became friends. The others, I might have said or did the wrong thing so I don't talk to them anymore,I still wonder about some of them but most I've forgotten. Along the way I've wondered where I started and where I'll end and there has been no shortage of folks that will gladly tell me both. Its polite to listen but i like to argue so I'll go to the ground one day and I won't be bound by time and language and I'll be happy finally knowing. I love my secrets and other peoples secrets thats why i wish i was post secret but instead I'm in the Air Force. Thanks for reading this whole thing.
2 comments:
It's going to be hard to constrain those fancy moves in her dance class!! Post the other ones from Idaho...the Lady Gaga Telephone ones...
It's too big to load, and I don't know how to do it other ways. Unless, I post it on Youtube, but I don't know if I want to do that. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment