Wednesday, September 24, 2008

JEAN GENES

Rolling a tongue and connected earlobes are two traits passed from one generation to the next.  Apparently a keen sense of fashion is a lesser known gene picked up and passed from one lucky parent to one even luckier daughter.  PJ may not know it yet, but she is the benefactor of such a wonderful trait.  It is hard to tell which side of the family she gets this from.
If it is any indication, Rick will take her to the grocery store like this.  We don't know if people are joking when they ask if she dressed herself.
We would like to blog more, but we finally get to watch a new episode of 30 Rock. Udy's out.

6 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

she definately has some great fashion sense...good thing she's cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the second outfit. PJ seems pretty determined to where ever she was going. Cute

Claudia said...

Talk about blogging more. I am the worst!! But I finally got around to updating our blog and posting pictures of everyone.

We miss you guys, and PJ has such a fun personality!! We totally fell in love with her even more last time you guys were here. Hope you guys are doing well. A big hug for all of you.

Claudia said...

This is my second attempt to leave a comment. Talk about blogging more, I'm the worst!! But I finally got around to updating our blog. Go to www.timand claudia.blogspot.com and I posted pictures of everyone.

How are you guys? We miss you. PJ has such a fun personality. We fell in love with her even more this last summer.
Hope all is well. A big hug to each one of you :)

embeins said...

Payton is so cute. I wish we could see you guys more!

Claudia said...

I forgot to give you guys the link for our blog:
http://www.timandclaudia.blogspot.com/

Love you guys.